Monday, June 2, 2014

Welcome to Natalie's Noms!

To start, welcome and thanks for checking out my blog!

I consider myself pretty lucky. I'm studying about food and get to explore more things about food than I ever thought I would! I have a background in food science and nutritional sciences and you could imagine what typical conversations among foodies can be about,

"I wonder what kind of oil they cooked this in..."
"Should I add chia seeds, or hemp seeds to my oatmeal? Hmm..."
"What kind of sweetener is in this?"

Nah, we're actually not that particular. The fun thing about my major is that food is always a constant subject, but it's really fun to talk and think about.

In this blog, I'll bring you some fun recipes you can try at home, some healthy and some a bit more...indulgent. Also, some recipes will be simpler for those people who are living the college lifestyle (buying less products or making more in advance for your week's lunch), or for those living alone. Living on my own, I've made a few staple dishes that I find pretty easy and quick to make without having to make a large amount.

In addition, some of my foodie friends have some really cool recipes they want to share!

I welcome you to my world. Cheers to simple, fun, and delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment